Elyos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos Legion

Welcome new members!

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

General Comments and Discussions

Go down 
+4
Richie
Kaiser
Jessmo
Braze
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:51 pm

Yeah...the cap to a disposable glass vial. Didn't know you were supposed to take those off before heating them to 550°C. There were flames and lots of smoke. The plastic cap was incinerated. The furnace is fine.
Back to top Go down
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:03 pm

o_O Nice. Don't you love labs? Very Happy I haven't had one since high school, but man, they're fun!
Back to top Go down
http://ikarus-exe.deviantart.com
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:16 pm

so... hmm i have a survey anyone wanna fill this up for me ? XD just tell me the answers as a post if you like Very Happy i need this for school T-T

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7KFXR32
easier link Very Happy yay!

fill up the survey ^^
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:14 pm

Haha, this is the lab I work in. Razz Been almost a year since I started there ^_^ First time I've blown anything up + injured myself...

Other labs I've had are chem labs, and now electronic measurements lab. In chem lab, I broke a pure mercury thermometer and almost poisoned the whole class. They had to evacuate the room and get someone with a Hazmat (is that the right word?) suit to clean it up.

Edit: Took your survey, Blaze Smile
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:50 pm

thanks for taking it... and wow you're one dangerous fellow to be around with in labs XD
Back to top Go down
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:25 pm

Ok, took the survey. Very Happy And Atha, that's just scary. o_O
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:08 am

found an earth's Wrath III stigma. do you need it, Ika?
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:14 pm

i gave it to anage haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:44 pm

Isn't today Richelle's birthday? >.> Happy birthday Richelle!! Very Happy Hope you have a wonderful day!
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:42 pm

yes it is Smile and it's raining so hard here XD
Back to top Go down
Richelle
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:03 pm

Athanasia wrote:
Isn't today Richelle's birthday? >.> Happy birthday Richelle!! Very Happy Hope you have a wonderful day!
D: thanks ;D
i responded to you on fb! LOL
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:55 pm

Sorry I haven't managed to log on lately. I've had some real life issues to tend to. Hopefully everything will return to normal soon and ill be able to shoot some stuff with you guys more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:35 pm

your avatar's boobs disturb me >.>

good luck with life stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Thank you jessmo for posting news on news page Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:45 pm

oh yeah avatar hotness... i'd so do him >.>

that is all carry on children
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:02 am

Hehehe, FINALLY finished all my homework. Smile Still have some German workbook stuff to finish, but I can do that during modern physics tomorrow. My electronic measurements homework is why I haven't been online all week. Rolling Eyes It has sucked. But it's done now! I've also been sick again, so I've been trying to catch up on sleep when I can...

Anyhow...tomorrow night, I'm flying home for Christmas break, so I'll probably be online either tomorrow night or Friday. We'll see.

Can't wait to celebrate the holidays on Aion Very Happy Looks like so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:03 am

woot woot Very Happy hpe everything goes well ^^ have a safe trip Very Happy and see you in game when you can
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:51 pm

Cool, seems like all is well! See you soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:04 pm

We got a decent amount of snow up here Very Happy it's all pretty out! (but really cold! 15 degrees F currently.) And supposedly, when I'm home, we're expecting another big snow storm (just like last year). I guess I'll be shoveling the driveway again... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:27 am

That's awesome, i want snow!
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:09 pm

You can have ours...supposed to get like 14 inches in the next day or so.

Also, looove this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSj24ge6sew
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:07 pm

Wtf, its snowing here now haha.
Back to top Go down
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:46 pm

I guess Atha really gave you her snow! I want snow too... It's kinda cold here, but no snow. There is in the next town though. :/

Dunno when I can get online next, as my computer had to be left half-way home because our car broke down... the car we took the rest of the way couldn't fit my computer! T-T Hopefully the car gets fixed soon, cause my parents are dragging me to Las Vegas on Wednesday.... then I won't be able to play until after New Year! ;_;
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:44 pm

Awww, Ika Sad Hopefully it all works out.

Btw, we got ~18 inches of snow. Still not too cold out; it's around 30 degrees Fahrenheit,
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:46 pm

omg ikarus!!!!!!!! >=O las vegas!? when !!! we so should meet up my family is going there on the 26th and staying for 3 days :O omg i wanna meet an aion friend let's do this!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Comments and Discussions
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elyos Legion :: Legionary Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: