Elyos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos Legion

Welcome new members!

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

General Comments and Discussions

Go down 
+4
Richie
Kaiser
Jessmo
Braze
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:03 pm

I just want to goof off in the game and try to get my character recreation down. That's all i want open beta for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:35 pm

I feel the site slowly dying..... some still havent registered and other are neglecting it...... The site is vital for those who can keep updated on the legion even without having to log on constantly. Contribution, teamwork, and us working together as a group is what we neeeeeeeeed!! This site is here to help everyone!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Yup =) We're a casual legion so we really can't just force people XD but I have an idea which I will discuss with you when I see you.
Back to top Go down
Richelle
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:37 pm

hi jessmo!
we kinda need mooooooore people to get this site active :[
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Sorry guys >.> Trying to be active and at least post every so often. I've been really sick the past few weeks too Sad Also had a ton of homework (got an 82 on that paper, btw >.<)

Edit: Recreating my character! New name will be Aziraphale if I can get it.
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Sorry for the double-post, but Aziraphale is taken. >.< Sooo...my new character will have the name Athanasia.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:50 pm

send me a whisper or jessmo when you are online Very Happy i'll keep an eye out for you ^^
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Flying back to Rochester this evening Smile If you don't hear from me for a few days, it's 'cause I'm going to be back at school and annoying people I haven't seen in over a week.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:31 pm

cool cool have fun annoying people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:48 pm

How's the legion with my absence? Seems like you guys are doing it up in the Abyss. I'll probably get on later tonight. Wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend last night. I'll see if i can work on some of that AP when i log on as well. Or maybe we can all do something more productive. Well, I'm bored and wanted to check in on the legion, thus the reason why I'm going on talking about nonsense. Anyways, I'll catch everyone later! Razz
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Yeah everyone's doing well without you!!! Just kidding. We need the ranger to get more abyss points. I've done my share for this weekend XD let me go type up the weekly report now!
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:13 am

Ikarus, Where's that new top logo I was asking for? Very Happy We need to update that....
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:37 pm

stop pressuring the kid! >=o we have school unlike you mr i get 4 days of weekend! hi everyone
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:07 pm

There's no pressure, was just asking.... geezzzz. It's not like i asked you anywasy Mr. Grumpy Pants.
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:29 pm

Second day of classes, and I have a ton of homework already... This will be a long quarter... study Neutral
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:15 pm

i was just kidding >.> and yay for robyn.... :3 i think. I have a test tomorrow for circuits woohoo... i'm trying to practice as much as i can so i can pass this class!!! Very Happy wish me luck all and go get legion points jess....
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:30 pm

Good luck! Smile Circuits can be tough sometimes... ;.;
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:35 am

So lonely in the legion. ; ;
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:21 am

>.> i hope you're getting legion points....

im assuming ikarus is changing around the designs Very Happy on our site weee. bye bye ugly pictures i have made. though i worked really hard on them ; ;
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:43 pm

They've done their jobs and have looked good, but change can be a good thing. Cool
Back to top Go down
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:40 am

Yeah, sorry, finals and all. >_> My animation class is uber intense at the moment... sorry... Gotta finish about 1000 frames, hand drawn, by Monday! D: Also, I have a comission due for someone on the 15th... gotta illustrate a children's story... Gah! But I'll get to the new banners/etc ASAP, I promise!
Back to top Go down
http://ikarus-exe.deviantart.com
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:40 am

Awww! Wow >.< Good luck on finals and your projects!
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:17 pm

i'd love to see that animation Razz haha
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Just an FYI...if you ever need to heat something in a furnace, do NOT leave the cap to the vial on. It will literally blow up. Embarassed

Edit: Also, when taking the new, good, heated vial out of said furnace, do not forget that it is still VERY hot and try to pick it up with your hand (albeit with rubber gloves on, but those are useless in this case).

Last edited by Athanasia on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:45 pm

lol! Did you blow something up in lab? XD I'll see if I can post a link to our little animation thingie when it's done, though it might not be fully completed till next semester. >_>;;
Back to top Go down
http://ikarus-exe.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Comments and Discussions
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elyos Legion :: Legionary Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: