Elyos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos Legion

Welcome new members!

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

General Comments and Discussions

Go down 
+4
Richie
Kaiser
Jessmo
Braze
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Haha, that'd be funny! I wonder if I can convince my family to let me meet an online friend... Probably as long as I don't go alone to some sketchy place it's fine. XD Just kidding.

But yeah, if you're gonna be in Vegas too, then maybe our families can meet. It'd be... interesting! XP
Back to top Go down
http://ikarus-exe.deviantart.com
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:34 am

i wont rape you dont worry i just thought it'd be fun to meet up Very Happy we're staying at the MGM hotel! maybe give me your cell number so i can text your or something about my current location. i cant ctrl right click the map to send it to you irl XD
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:35 am

Ok, that was very weird... My wireless connection died, nothing to do with Aion. But I think I'm going to stay off the rest of the night. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:54 pm

respond ikadude respond :O I may be wild in game but I'm not at all irl XD haha im way shy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:31 pm

lol It's ok Blaze, you didn't scare me away. XD I just woke up late. Anyway, sounds fine. I'm not sure where we're staying yet, but probably not on the Strip. Maybe at a relative's house? Dunno. >_>

Though it would be awesome if we could Ctrl+right click to give our loc. XD
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:21 pm

yeah i so need that ctrl + right click now >_> i lost your dad's number.... auntie wanted to borrow the phone so i had to switch over to my old phone... and guess what i forgot to write down your dad's phone number... and apparently... my old phone is not reading my card's saved numbers... even though I forgot to save it there....
Back to top Go down
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:54 pm

Haha, nice! Ahh... the inconveniences of IRL.
Back to top Go down
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:55 am

Damn, I still don't have my computer... T-T At this rate, looks like I won't be able to get online till I get back to school! This really sucks... >_>;;
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:07 pm

noooo ikadude!!! nooo D: *comfort*
Back to top Go down
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:53 am

Gah... wrryyy!!! ;_; Looks bad, since my family's totally preoccupied at the moment with several (expensive) family emergencies. Sorry guys! I should be on by the 13th though, but since school will be starting I might be busy getting ready for classes... 19 credits this sem! o_O I miss you guys!
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:29 am

Haha good luck with 19 units o-o
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:57 pm

I will be out of town from Thursday night(21st) until Monday(25th.) Hope the double experience weekend goes well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:16 pm

nuoooo me ranger D:
Back to top Go down
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:53 am

Oh, we have a double experience weekend next? Cool. XD I MUST REACH 40!!!
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Lots of stuff coming up the next few weeks since it's the end of the quarter. Will probably be online even less as a result. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Cool avatar picture! Looks just like you! jocolor I'll miss my wobyn. Sad
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:07 pm

I forgot to post about mobility's leader's idea. >.> He wants to make the game more entertaining for people so people stop quitting Aion. He talked to me and asked if we could ally with them for in-game events such as fort wars and rifts or for some more casual approach like hanging around smacking stuff.

What I liked most about his proposal is the idea of having organized arena tournaments. He said he is trying to get free gear to give away to those who win the tournaments as prizes.

His group is a group of professional gamers with sponsors for gaming. They get paid to play and they get free stuff from sponsors. I don't really know what that means.

They have a vent where you guys can chill and chat with them. I checked it out and it has a lot of sections for different games.

That's as much as I can summarize. I look forward to trying to make Aion fun until new content comes out.
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:09 am

Just an FYI, knitting is fun, and I'm joining the knitting/crochet club Shocked >.> Tuesday evenings after dinner = meeting times here.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:36 pm

any hot guys there? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Yes, actually. >.>; Buuuut, I think he has a girlfriend already Sad (He runs the metalworks club.)
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:49 am

aww, neither of you can find a decent guy. Theyre all taken, like me!
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:56 am

Taken yes, decent no.
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:43 am

Hey! Screw you....... well, wait, no......... but uhhhh yeah. I miss my partner in crime. Sad
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:02 am

Hi? >.>
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:24 pm

I had a dream about you........we were hanging out, and I showed you this gay guy, and you started feeling on him and shit. haha Scary.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Comments and Discussions
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elyos Legion :: Legionary Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: