Elyos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos Legion

Welcome new members!

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

General Comments and Discussions

Go down 
+4
Richie
Kaiser
Jessmo
Braze
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Wow wth >=o was he hot?
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:17 pm

He had jack frost hair....... he was nice looking, I'm not gay so I couldn't tell you if he was "hot."
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:18 pm

idk who jack frost is... but yeah you're creepy >> why would you be dreaming about me fondling another man.... you scare me even more now
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:19 pm

D= Idk, after 6 years of gaming with you I was bound to have a dream about you.....
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:52 pm

Love how active the forums and the legion have been lately, so awesome. Our own brigade general doesn't even want to play....... All this = LAME.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:24 pm

Hey! >=o I don't know. I've seen less activity so I stopped playing as well. If you guys want to do something post it on here. But i doubt any of you would do such a thing Smile I'll log on if there is an actual event or activity you guys plan to do as a group. If it's just random "whatever you want to do" type of stuff, then I'm not wasting my time to log on the game. If you guys need help with something, then yes I'll help. But if there's no reason to log, then I'll do homework or play other games.

Oh yeah, I'm just waiting until people are high enough to do stuff with my Assassin. Yes, Jessmo, you are caught up, but everyone else is behind. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just that it's way boring for me to be up there and everyone else does group stuff and I'm excluded from everything. Anage is way too high for me to hang with as well. Hope he's doing alright there. But anyways, I really don't like going to Asmo land. Feels like a waste of time for me just walking around there. I'm just in that mood where I feel I don't have much time to put into a game when I can be doing homework and other school stuff.

I'm sorry I'm a bit inactive with this but school comes first.
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:49 am

School has never been your excuse, so this excuse is lame imo, there are planty of people around our level, we could run steel rake, or fort instances, but we don't seem to do this. Instead we log off, or stand around town complaining we have nothing to do when there is plenty. Final Fantasy was so slow paced, and boring........but we still played, because we actually did stuff together.......I'm on enough, and willing to do anything, with anyone, that's what an MMO is right? About playing with the community. Meh, what do i know.
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:27 am

I have to agree with Jess on this one. From what I've seen, there's plenty to do at your level and more and more people are catching up to you. What's making it boring for you is that you are just sitting around and complaining instead of actually doing stuff.

Also, just an FYI, the quarter here is coming to a close (week 9 starts today, and finals are week 11), so I probably will be on even less. (But will still try to get on at least once or twice!) Sad Final projects, studying, 'n stuff..
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:30 pm

well when you guys can do stuff and will do stuff with me then i'll log on. i don't really care if i log on or not. but you guys seem to care that im not online much. school has not been an excused before since i do my work properly back then. i procrastinated too much so i could log on aion.. but no such progress for both aion and homework occurred so i decided to just do homework and play other offline games.

I have more homework and much more complicated school stuff now than i have before. that's the difference from before. call it lame but i do what i need to do. i'll quit this game if i have to. sure i have time, but i want something productive and fun. i logged on last night and chatted with the legion. was fun to an extent.

What makes it boring is nothing there for me to do with you guys. And yes, I sit there and complain. That's why i just log off instead of complaining. Good solution right? Why log on to just sit and complain as you said?

I paid for the months so it's my loss that I'm not using them.

bottom line is ... i just need to know that we're doing something before I even log on. I don't want to sit there waiting on people. maybe if i have 2 monitors i can have idle-aion on one screen and homework on the other. that's the only solution i can come up with, if you guys are really desperate for me to log on. As I have said, I don't mind logging on or staying offline. Let me know what you guys want to do and I'll log on at that scheduled time. I'll try to make time if I have nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Still you say you log on and have nothing to do, that's a lie. Nobody is desperate for you to get omelettes, figured you like doing stuff with us on Aion. But nobody is going to schedule anything out for anyone. The last couple times I've seen you on i try to do things with you.l, but you don't seem to want to. I don't care if I'm a 50 ranger or a 10 asmo sm, were doing something. I dunno what to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:07 pm

should i rephrase it to "nothing i want to do on aion" ?
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:35 am

Just concerned is all, the captain has been missing from the ship and the crew is curious.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:36 am

the captain title can easily be handed down to the VP Razz
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:24 am

i see ikadude posting!
Back to top Go down
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:27 am

Yeah, I'm posting! XD Reading your convo with Jess and crew. I miss seeing you online too, Blaze! D:
Back to top Go down
http://ikarus-exe.deviantart.com
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Bah!! What's up?!? =D
Back to top Go down
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Gaaah, I can't log in! ;_;

At first it was just a problem with the update server, and I couldn't patch, so I always just force launched.... But now I can't even log in! I sent in a support ticket but... :/

I hope I get an answer soon!
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:13 am

Ouch, have you tried to uninstalling and reinstalling the client?
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:15 am

Have you tried slapping jessmo in the face? That usually fixes everything. Or run the repair tool on the NCsoft window Razz
Back to top Go down
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:34 am

I tried to repair tool, and it won't work. The thing is, Aion's not the only thing that won't update... so it might be something else. They had me download a diagnostic program but that won't even run properly. :/ Always fails to make a connection. All my programs complain that the internet connection doesn't work, but I can use the internet just fine. ._.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:18 am

Oooh... ouch something is wrong with the computer? try checking if the date and time setting is right
Back to top Go down
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:38 am

Yeah, my date and time settings are fine. Must be something with my network. :/ Anyway, NCsoft gave me a new program to diagnose with and it seemed to work a little better. Hopefully they'll figure something out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:27 pm

SO, I'm assuming you've done the simple stuff, like rebooting your pc, restarting your network and such?
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:19 pm

yeah jessmo! ikadude no noob! hope it works out!
Back to top Go down
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:17 am

lol Yeah, I've done all that stuff. Even unplugged all my ethernet stuff, tried different ports, etc. They've elevated my ticket (whatever that means) and are giving me more diagnostic programs. lol At least they've been responding in a timely manner. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Comments and Discussions
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elyos Legion :: Legionary Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: