Elyos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos Legion

Welcome new members!

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Joining information(your first area to post)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

Joining information(your first area to post) Empty
PostSubject: Joining information(your first area to post)   Joining information(your first area to post) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:03 am

Introduce yourself here. Use in game names. If later changed in retail pm me for the change.(example)

Name: Jessmo

Class: Ranger

About me: I am the web designer. I've played Diablo 1&2 and Final Fantasy XI for 6 years. I'm moving to Aion with my two other final fantasy friend Blaze and Kaiser. I have an awesome girlfriend named Amber and work weekend shifts.

Now you know a little about me. Not hard right? =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Joining information(your first area to post)   Joining information(your first area to post) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:25 pm

It's spelled latter, Jess.

Anyways.

I am Blaze. I have my story posted elsewhere. [Introduction template]
Class: Assassin.

I'm in college. I play when I have free time from school. I avoid most types of social life. I find video games are much more fun. Because of this, I am usually at home and online.

That is all for now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shiloh

PostSubject: Re: Joining information(your first area to post)   Joining information(your first area to post) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:44 pm

So, uh, hi! I'm Siiri in game Smile (Shiloh is hopefully the name I'll be using when Aion is released)

Class: Sorcerer

I'm also in college. I try to play when I have free time (kind of rare; I'm a physics major). Before this, I played Guild Wars (Haruhi Kisetsu there), Starcraft, and a little Warcraft III (I sucked at WC, though). I am a music and physics nerd Smile So you'll probably hear a lot about those two topics from me (specifically classical music and violas).

Yeah, so...I don't know what else to say. Just ask if you want to know anything Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Joining information(your first area to post)   Joining information(your first area to post) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Nice for you to drop a post. The Brigade General is off on vacation at the moment. He will be back shortly and well figure out where were going from there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Joining information(your first area to post)   Joining information(your first area to post) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:10 pm

Glad to see a guest here. I invited Siiri to the legion back then. Nice to know that you have found us. I'll talk with the other members of the legion about your membership. We are all on a vaction in Disney land right now.
Back to top Go down
baconmas

PostSubject: Re: Joining information(your first area to post)   Joining information(your first area to post) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Name: Justin (baddude)

Class: warrior (gladiator)

About me: I've played a few MMORPG's over the course of a few years, i started with DAoC and moved to WoW, and then FFXI, and havent been able to find one i liked, Aion has been promising so far. I spend alot of time playing Rockband and building Papercraft props from movies and games. I only work weekends at my job... that's all i can think to put.
Back to top Go down
Rek

PostSubject: Re: Joining information(your first area to post)   Joining information(your first area to post) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:49 pm

Name: Scoot (Rek)

Class: Sorcerer

About me: I am about to go to college and i hope that i will have enough free try to play this game cause so far it is awesome. I played WoW sense it came out and yeah this has its nice little changes that make it better lol. I work at Gamestop whenever i can for money which will start going to these MMORPGs lol
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Centurion
Centurion
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Joining information(your first area to post)   Joining information(your first area to post) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:41 pm

Welcome to the legion dudes. afro
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Joining information(your first area to post)   Joining information(your first area to post) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:47 pm

I see no sexy pose pictures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining information(your first area to post)   Joining information(your first area to post) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:52 pm

as soon as i get photoshop installed i shall post some sexy pose picutres of my character. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining information(your first area to post)   Joining information(your first area to post) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining information(your first area to post)
Page 1 of 1