Elyos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos Legion

Welcome new members!

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Introduction template

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

Introduction template Empty
PostSubject: Introduction template   Introduction template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:44 am

Tell us about your self.

Here's a little guide to follow if you are having trouble:

Provide the name of your main character and class.

List, if any, other characters and their classes.

What made you decide to join this Legion?

Who recruited you?

What is your main profession in game? [Alchemy, Jewelcraft, and so on]

Give a brief introduction about your self and your interests in the game.

================

You can also put a wish list of your goals in game and what you want to gain from your experience with this legion.

It will help prioritize our events to serve the interest of the group.

Thank you for joining and hope you have a great time!
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Introduction template   Introduction template I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:28 pm

Here's my story:

I've been playing through some free-to-play mmorpgs to find a good one that would keep me interested for more than a week [or a day if I'm lucky]. I've spent a weekend with my cousin, downloading and playing advertised mmorpgs, but none of them were anything interesting.

What I learned is that free-to-play games have a mall which sells in-game items to make the game more enjoyable. There seemed to be a big disadvantage between those who could and could not afford to buy those items from the game "mall." The items are boxes with random probabilities of getting a "good in-game item." People tend to spend a lot of real money just to get some in-game item to make the experience worthwhile. I am not bashing those who like to play those free games, but it is not my style. I don't like luck and real life riches determining my status in the game.

In my own opinion, I think the pay-to-play games are much more affordable and reliable. It is a stable monthly rate and I pay for service rather than in-game items. Better service means better preventions against hackers and bots. Game is balanced between players and customer service is way better. Status of a player is determined by skill and determination of the player. Everyone has equal chance to attain "good items" and no one is at a real disadvantage.

I figured if I am going to pay for a game, I would pay for service and a well-balanced game. So here I am waiting for Aion. Pay-toplay games are more worth my time than free games.

See you all in game!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Introduction template   Introduction template I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:34 am

That is a very solid statement. The servers are maintained a lot better as well. You also get more motivated and a much friendlier enviroment than the free mmo games. There was a huge atmosphere difference between my first transition from diablo II and final fantasy XI. Pay to play is the way to go! So ready for Aion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Richelle
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Introduction template   Introduction template I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:54 pm

so like
about myself.

I AM FEMALE.
I GRADUATED THE OTHER DAY!
I HAVE AN UGLY GAY COUSIN NAMED LUKE
I HAVE AN UGLY BROTHER NAMED RICHARD

I AM PLAYING AION BECAUSE I AM BORED AND 'EGURUPURANTU' IS GONE.
I HAVE THE COLLECTORS EDITION RESERVED BECAUSE MY GAY COUSIN PAID $20 FOR THE DOWN PAYMENT.

I WAS RECRUITED BY THE GAY.

I AM A PRINCESS!!
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Centurion
Centurion
Kaiser

PostSubject: My noob post   Introduction template I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:01 pm

So I guess I was supposed to post in here first.

Kaisermswmusa

Templar is my profession, and I'm just following my crew from a dieing game to a growing game.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Introduction template   Introduction template I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:11 pm

Freel free to make your own topic for your introduction. Would be easier for everyone to see the members. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richie
Centurion
Centurion
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction template   Introduction template I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:42 pm

you should sticky this or something
Back to top Go down
Richelle
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Introduction template   Introduction template I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:17 am

i should stickie your face in some guy's ______
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction template   Introduction template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction template
Page 1 of 1