Elyos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos Legion

Welcome new members!

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

General Comments and Discussions

Go down 
+4
Richie
Kaiser
Jessmo
Braze
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:14 pm

As much as I love being Elyos, I tried playing the Asmodae side. I kinda like the style they have, the glowing, smoking red eyes, the front flip jumps, and etc. Why cant they give the Eyos side some more characteristics?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Kaiser
Centurion
Centurion
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:08 pm

Each account should get restricted to a particular race after setting up in the beginning. I can already see people having 8 characters...
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:21 am

Yeah that's what sucks. I'm definately sticking with Elyos side. Just wanted to get the experience of the asmodae side. I'll just port over to them and own them, screw them!!! Elyos for life! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Some good-looking men in suits and uniform here in Annaheim. Razz
I'm only making an Assassin as my main. I might make characters later to hold stuff for me, but that's it.
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Hope the site isn't dying. Not many post on here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:56 pm

>.> You worry too much :3 It's only been us three posting for the most part XD
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 pm

I know, I want more people involved!
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:04 pm

We're getting closer to retail so hold on to your panties Very Happy We'll give life to this forum. You already advertise it on youtube, and have you tried going on the wiki ? I still need to contact that guy.
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:08 pm

Hi guys Very Happy I'm here, just kind of busy. Had a lot of work-related stuff last week, and now I'm packing and getting ready to fly home tomorrow (also sick with a cold). Hope to see you guys this weekend! Smile
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:14 pm

Hey there shiloh Razz Hope you get well soon.

Oh I got an email from Alienware. They are advertising their new laptop, and it shows Aion as the pictures for the game they promoted. Razz Just thought it was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Nice to see you posting on the site Shiloh. Hope you enjoy the site and welcome to the team.

I've been working on the roster and warehouse pages. What does everyone think of them so far. Also if you get the chance Blaze send me that list of the items in a .txt format. I don't have word or excel.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:31 pm

List of what items? The warehouse item list? It'll be deleted after this weekend, but ok if you want it just to try it out I'll send it.
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:46 pm

Uh just like the top row.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:47 pm

ok i'll do it now
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Centurion
Centurion
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:01 pm

I've been chilling out on Aion until retail.

I think we have created a nice looking site that will impress anyone worth impressing.

As a legion we need to be moving forward on our wiki.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 am

What Chris said.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Centurion
Centurion
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Haha nice bot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Who else is bored from no Aion? No
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Which character creation do you guys like more, the one on the left or the right...... I can't make my mind up. X.x

General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 Eitheror
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:50 am

Nice shirt on the ranger Razz I like the character on the right, because it means less work for me. I'd have to change our top logo if you change your look. Well, I'd have to change it eitherway. Razz I want a group picture there eventually and perhaps make it wider >>
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:52 pm

I think I'm going to stick with embers look, I've grown arttached. We need to pick a server to be in from now on....
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Yeah Ember's look is nice too. I say we go to Siel server ? We'll see the listing in open beta. 2nd or 3rd on the list is what I prefer. Post the server ideas on the topic I made.
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:39 am

Has anyone found out anything on open betas? Are thhey even having them at all?
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:01 pm

Open Beta opens within a week, is what I have read so far. Perhaps September. We don't need that much time for open beta, because we get wiped again right before release. I will just lay back and chill with you guys while I do my school work. There are no official announcements yet. I'll post the information once I find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Comments and Discussions
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elyos Legion :: Legionary Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: