Elyos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos Legion

Welcome new members!

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

General Comments and Discussions

Go down 
+4
Richie
Kaiser
Jessmo
Braze
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:21 pm

The legion warehouse got emptied while I was gone. If anyone knows who got the stuff please let me know XD I don't really that it was taken since it's for legion anyways. I was just shocked stuff was taken without anyone saying anything Very Happy thanks all <3 You centurions are the ones who have access to it Smile so I know who you are
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Why is no one posting anymore!? >=O ROAR!!!

Cartoon Network's Fusion Fall is now free, so I'll be playing that instead of Aion!
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:56 am

Because we are busy!

Also, if I'm not on this week until Saturday, it's because homework is owning my life. After this weekend, I shouldn't be online because of final exams. If I am online next week, please yell at me to go study. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:30 pm

Dead forums....
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:40 pm

omg someone posted... but it's only jessmo ! where is everyone else XD
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Very Happy Hey buddy, need to get everyone to pay attention to forums, specially on name changes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:23 am

Well =p tell them to sign up on forums and speak Very Happy My name remains haha I will wait for 2.0 given they come up with that earlier than FF14 release.

Grats on 49 Razz
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Woo, kept all my names! Athanasia and Aziraphale are now on the new Vaizel. Annaliisa is on new Israphel.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:06 pm

hee hee Azirafail Very Happy grats Robyn on names =p No one took my name =D
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Yay, good Very Happy glad you get to keep your name too!
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:50 pm

I'm still BrazeVZ just that no one has taken the name Braze... yet
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:39 pm

Yay, I am no longer a teen! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:20 pm

grats oldie
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:46 pm

You're one to talk
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Everyone's so quiet o.o

Also, Supernatural is addicting.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:14 pm

So... new pet system... NCsoft was saying that it's "free" but in order to get pets you have to buy the boxed version from a retailer. What kind of scam is that? Korea didn't have to pay for the expansion did they?

anyways who is paying for this expansion or just downloading it for free?
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Actually, that's not totally true. If you read the article on the main site, you see that you can get a pet no matter what. But, if you purchase the retail version for $39.99, you get a Speckled Ailu included and, depending where you purchase the expansion from, another pet. This way, you get them no matter what and don't have to do whatever it is to get them in-game. To reiterate...you don't have to buy the expansion to get pets...but if you do, you get 2 "free" (a.k.a. no work to get them).

I think I'm going to pay for the expansion... Laughing Rip-off, I know, but...the kitters are just too cute. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:47 pm

dang 40 bucks XD rich girl !
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Laughing I worked this summer, I have some extra cash.

Also fixed my scheduling issues for the fall. Smile Only taking 16 credits + horseback riding now. I should have more time than I thought Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:35 pm

dang nice Razz haha im only taking 12 units >=) more ff14 time for me!
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:03 am

how is the game doing? no one really goes here though to post anything. XD Is the legion still alive or did everyone move on to other legions?
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:15 am

I think it's ok? At least it was 1.5 weeks ago. Just moved into my apartment on Wednesday and still getting settled in. Last roommate moves in today + we have some shopping to do. Apartments on the edge of campus that aren't actually part of the school? Awesome.

How are you doing, Blaze? Are you starting new classes with the fall or do the ones you started in July continue?
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:15 pm

New classes for me Very Happy 3 engineering classes and 1 asian studies. Fun semester so far ^^ lots of hotties
Back to top Go down
Execution
Wingless Warrior
Wingless Warrior

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:43 am

Princess Pretty Much died over this past week(10/3 - 10/9). I dunno who still plays but pretty much the 5 most active people left(Sanellek, Cobi, Anage, Offul, Me) I don't know if anyone looks at these forums anymore but i might aswell announce it being that no one else will. Good luck to whoever still plays in Princess, i'll be leaving all of my toons other than my glad in princess(i already transferred him to Israphel). I guess this is mostly for robyn since she'll get back to playing to find out that no one plays anymore.
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:20 pm

I'll be back to playing once I have free time again. Sad Classes are owning me this quarter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Comments and Discussions   General Comments and Discussions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Comments and Discussions
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elyos Legion :: Legionary Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: