Elyos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos Legion

Welcome new members!

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Please Read. Quick reminder :)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

Please Read. Quick reminder :) Empty
PostSubject: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Tomorrow [Friday 17 Septmeber 2009] at 12:00 PDT/ 3pm EST is the pre-select time for Aion.

You are allowed to make up to 2 characters and to select which server you want them to be in.

Our legion will reside in Vaizel server. Get your names or anything you want to do. It is not mandatory.

Just make sure you choose the right server! Vaizel server Smile
Spread the word to everyone you know.
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:38 am

i read on aiononline.com and it happens on the 18th.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:54 pm

got the date wrong but yeah still is friday XD the 18th sorry not the 17th I got my name already and it's Braze Sad someone took blaze and Luke is forbidden for some reason.

good luck all. Remember Vaizel server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Wow that sucks..... about to try for mine.
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:12 pm

Reserved my character Smile Shiloh, a mage (future sorcerer, or spiritmaster if I decide to go with that instead). I wanted to create Haruhi, my gladiator, again, but the name was taken. Sad (I ended up creating a gladiator on Israphel, named Aziraphale, instead.)
Back to top Go down
Richelle
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Dear shiloh,
Please go with a spiritmaster or gladiator.
Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:15 pm

spirits will eventually fly in further patches Smile
Back to top Go down
Richelle
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:17 pm

your mom will fly in the next update
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:17 pm

Um, a little late, Richelle. I'm not creating a gladiator on this server since I already have on on Siel, not Israphel (switched servers). Though, I may just go with spiritmaster... We'll see. Most likely still sorcerer.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:49 pm

haha don't mind richelle ^^ play what you would enjoy Smile Richelle is like the psychotic member of the legion. Every legion has to have one, at least I think they do.
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:24 pm

Haha, all right, Blaze Smile I think you're right too (about every legion having one Wink )
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Created Jessmo and Jessalyn... my ranger has a different look but i like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richelle
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:48 pm

i think im gonna kill shiloh and blaze
unless shiloh helps me with math homework
^____________^V
peace sign

every legion has a gay!
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:56 pm

Wow, well, glad everyone is getting along? Actually it's awesome the forums are so active!

Also Blaze..... what time do the servers open tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:08 pm

servers are up 12pdt/ 3pm EST your time Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:50 am

wow this sucks, took the day off to play XD
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:50 am

wow you nerd >.>
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:07 pm

Richelle wrote:
^____________^V
peace sign

every legion has a gay!

I can help with math homework! Very Happy (I am a physics major and required to take lots of math...)
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:36 am

I have not seen shiloh for the first day of early access :3 My name is Braze. Look me up when you get the chance to play ^^ I'll keep trying to search for you. I'll be online tomorrow [ monday sept21] at around 5pm PST 8pm EST
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:41 am

Sorry about that. Sad I was doing homework most of yesterday (until I went to bed). I have exams most of this week, so I probably won't be on much until the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:10 am

ah alright Smile good luck with exams ^^ i have homeworks and quizzes as well Sad studying right now actually before I go to school XD
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:48 pm

thanks Smile good luck with your homework and quizzes! (Apparently my physics exam isn't until next Friday, so that saves me SOME studying...but I still have Era of Haydn & Mozart, Music Theory 1, and Diff Eq 1 Sad )

Tonight, I may or may not be on Aion. Physics online homework due tomorrow at midnight, and I want to get as much of it done today as I can. (And I have rehearsal from 7 to 9pm EST...) (Music theory homework shouldn't take long, and I already did my diff eq homework Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Richelle
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:58 am

Shiloh wrote:
Richelle wrote:
^____________^V
peace sign

every legion has a gay!

I can help with math homework! Very Happy (I am a physics major and required to take lots of math...)

oh hey best friend drunken flower
Back to top Go down
Athanasia
Abyss Warrior
Abyss Warrior
Athanasia

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Sorry I've been kind of MIA everyone >.< First exams of the quarter are officially over (had physics this past Friday), and now it's back to the crazy amounts of homework. I'll do my best to try to get online every once in a while Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:47 am

No rush Shiloh, as long as you manage to keep contact, get the free time and put in, any of your time is well appreciated by everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Read. Quick reminder :)   Please Read. Quick reminder :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Read. Quick reminder :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next