Elyos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos Legion

Welcome new members!

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Legion Roster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

Legion Roster Empty
PostSubject: Legion Roster   Legion Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:42 am

So far we have 5 members in this legion. Hopefully we get a few more once the game starts. I would like to keep the legion to a small number of members to get stuff for everyone with ease and make runs much smoother.

Here is the roster so far.
Note: I will use in-game characters once the retail is released and final character names have been applied.

Chris [Templar]
Jessmo [Ranger]
Luke [Assassin]
Richard [Templar]
Richelle [Sorcerer]

Roster will be updated as soon as possible when needed.

RECENT CHANGES:

Paolo is removed for he is unable to play due to his computer's performance.
Richard switched from Chanter to Templar.
Jessmo switched from Chanter to Ranger.
Chris is recruited.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

Legion Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion Roster   Legion Roster I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:05 pm

I forgot there was this section of the forums.

Well as far as rosters are concerned, we have our roster link at the side bar for a complete roster with jobs and levels.

I would like to report that some members are about to be cleaned up from legion.

Reeku, Staci, Myrrdin, and Kucabara are given until March.

Prax logged in and reported recently that he has been busy with school. So he is safe and will stay with us.

Zarkonn has reported that Thrend and Polarclaw quit the game as well. Zarkonn will be staying with us.

Glad to hear from the legion members. Hopefully I won't have to remove anyone for inactivity.

Everyone gets a 3-month grace period to report in, even just for a few minutes. Or even post on this site to let us know your situation, just so we know you are still alive and well.

Thank you everyone for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down

Legion Roster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elyos Legion :: Information :: News-
Jump to: