Elyos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos Legion

Welcome new members!

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Intro to Huyana

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Huyana
Wingless Warrior
Wingless Warrior
Huyana

Intro to Huyana Empty
PostSubject: Intro to Huyana   Intro to Huyana I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:07 am

Hello,

I'm Huyana and I'm a Sorcerer... Wee?
In games I'm usually a healer, and I do have a cleric (Halima) but I've determined that Huyana is my main as I've spent most time on her so far. (Also there's: Airavata, Kanmire, and Aranah [Akinsanya on another server too if that counts])

A little on myself: Really laid-back kind of person, many times coming across as anti-social... then again I have also been known to talk one's ear off, so it really depends on the weather I guess.

I do love to group in mmos and also enjoy helping others whenever possible... Not like I'll be much help as a resident lowbie. That being said I suppose I should also mention that I've only just begun to play this game so please forgive my inexperience and whatnot.

Oh and also I'm 25 and live in the LA area of California.

Hmm... well I hope that covers enough to suffice as an introduction to me and random words that I happened to write down in the process of introducing.

I look forward to getting to know you all, and thank you for having me in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

Intro to Huyana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to Huyana   Intro to Huyana I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:08 pm

I Really like your avatar drawing, did you draw that yourself?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Huyana
Wingless Warrior
Wingless Warrior
Huyana

Intro to Huyana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to Huyana   Intro to Huyana I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Yes and no, I drew it with reference, but then again it was all digital, so in my mind it doesn't count. Afterall, the background took between five to ten minutes at most, and another two to three minutes on the character. (with a reference)
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

Intro to Huyana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to Huyana   Intro to Huyana I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:49 pm

we are friendly to newcomers Razz none of us are masters of the game so we have no right to be jackasses to people who are new. i believe no one does. but there are people out there that do.
Anyways thanks for posting info about you, glad to have you on our legion. Hope you have a good time with us. Looking forward to get to know you more.

LA region nice Razz I'm in the San diego Region.

oh btw nice avatar. wish i could such a wonderful thing in 10mins.
Back to top Go down
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

Intro to Huyana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to Huyana   Intro to Huyana I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:22 am

Hey, welcome to Princess! Don't worry about your level, I'm prolly about the slowest leveler you can find in an MMO. (Ask Blaze or Jess for proof. XD) You'll probably overtake me soon! See ya in game!
Back to top Go down
http://ikarus-exe.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Intro to Huyana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to Huyana   Intro to Huyana I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro to Huyana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elyos Legion :: Information :: Recruitment-
Jump to: