Elyos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos Legion

Welcome new members!

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Surrah's into

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Surrah
Wingless Warrior
Wingless Warrior
Surrah

Surrah's into Empty
PostSubject: Surrah's into   Surrah's into I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:41 am

Hey all!

If you see Netsuai talk about San in legion, that's me. I normally go by Sanellek and that's actually my gladiator. But I'm having more fun with the cleric atm. I started playing WoW as my first mmo. well, not really, it was Guild Wars that was technically my first. then i tried Hellgate: London. oh, i still play GW randomly and i hear that HG:L is making a comeback (servers were shut down). but yea, i know how to play all classes and tend to have a bad case of alt-itus. so if you don't see me only for a while, i'll be back =)

um... i'm 24, a dude, from seattle area. love scuba diving, music, movies and games. both pc and console stuff rocks!

uhh.... i forgot what else was on the template so i guess i'll end it there.

~Surrah aka San

EDIT* i'm a cleric and a handicrafter. but my glad (Sanellek) is cooking and armor. San is currently 37 and Surrah is 33.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

Surrah's into Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrah's into   Surrah's into I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:56 pm

welcome to the legion Smile we got another "alt-ernator" hehe glad to have you on-board Razz scuba-diving sounds fun :O see you around in-game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ikarus
Centurion
Centurion
Ikarus

Surrah's into Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrah's into   Surrah's into I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:19 am

Hey, welcome! Very Happy Hope to meet you in game soon.
Back to top Go down
http://ikarus-exe.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Surrah's into Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrah's into   Surrah's into I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surrah's into
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elyos Legion :: Information :: Recruitment-
Jump to: