Elyos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos Legion

Welcome new members!

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Static Party Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

Static Party Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Static Party Ideas   Static Party Ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:02 am

Our legion will work as a whole, but smaller groups within the legion may form up a static group to do sidequests together and other smaller activities.

A static party is a group of members who work together with mostly everything. These include, but not limited to: quests, campaigns, and experience points party. The ideal static group keeps the levels close; around 0 to 2 levels gap. It takes time, teamwork, and patience to pull off a static group, but the rewards are great.

If you are interested in making your own little group post here and setup your own rules, times for activities, and other information you see needed.

Hopefully the alliances will be formed with different static groups instead of having different people in your party everytime for events.

Pros: You know the people in your party. Doing activities as a group improves teamwork. You know how to work with what you have in your group. Other stuff such and such Very Happy

Good luck to all and enjoy the game !!!
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

Static Party Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Static Party Ideas   Static Party Ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:20 am

Should we assign times during the week to do this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

Static Party Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Static Party Ideas   Static Party Ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:28 pm

there will be once there's a complete group =p depends on the group when and where to meet up and other specs
Back to top Go down
Richelle
Centurion
Centurion

Static Party Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Static Party Ideas   Static Party Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:50 pm

the times should revolve around me. im the princess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Static Party Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Static Party Ideas   Static Party Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Static Party Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elyos Legion :: Legionary Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: