Elyos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos Legion

Welcome new members!

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Princess selling point/marketing strategy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser
Centurion
Centurion
Kaiser

Princess selling point/marketing strategy Empty
PostSubject: Princess selling point/marketing strategy   Princess selling point/marketing strategy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:56 pm

What is our selling point for this legion? Will it be the 1337 web site, the cool ass leaders, or handing the loot over to the masses?

Most people like to drive things with the knot in their gut, but school teaches me to analyze things from more than just a gut feeling.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Princess selling point/marketing strategy   Princess selling point/marketing strategy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:20 pm

I want small group of members. Marketing us would give us too many members. That would be a good idea though to get some applicants. As Brigade General, I assign you this task. You are production manager or producer.
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Princess selling point/marketing strategy   Princess selling point/marketing strategy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:18 pm

I agree to this, this sounds like something you'd know how to handle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Kaiser
Centurion
Centurion
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Princess selling point/marketing strategy   Princess selling point/marketing strategy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:04 pm

So you want me to filter out all the casual normal people in the abyss of high strung fourteen year olds?! I'm so siked!

I'm smelling shit roll down my hill...

Attention to all interested in joining the Princess Legion, only clerics need apply. As templar of the legion, I'm only interested in keeping my hide alive.
Back to top Go down
Richelle
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Princess selling point/marketing strategy   Princess selling point/marketing strategy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:11 pm

only guys with 6 pack abs, 18+ and single.
please
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Princess selling point/marketing strategy   Princess selling point/marketing strategy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:12 pm

ignore her. she's desperate for some shallow partner.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Centurion
Centurion
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Princess selling point/marketing strategy   Princess selling point/marketing strategy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:51 pm

lol!

All in good fun
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Princess selling point/marketing strategy   Princess selling point/marketing strategy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:55 pm

What happen to this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess selling point/marketing strategy   Princess selling point/marketing strategy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess selling point/marketing strategy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elyos Legion :: Legionary Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: