Elyos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos Legion

Welcome new members!

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]

Go down 
+2
Jessmo
Braze
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] Empty
PostSubject: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:11 pm

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/legion-discussions/4813-i-have-guild-emblem-pics-d.html

someone put them on the forums. Smile I'm too lazy to get the pictures my self haha.

Right now we have the skull on a white background. The background color is much like the RGB palette of photoshop. So you can put in numbers or select from the different shades and hues on the box. Smile I'll take a screen shot next time of the box.
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:49 pm

I'm ok with what we currently have Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Kaiser
Centurion
Centurion
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] Untitled-1
My vote!
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:25 pm

heh Razz it's 12k to change it XD so we'll see what people want
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:43 am

i like kiasers choice. :p
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:26 pm

I'll go change it on Friday then. Donate some money if you can. I spent 70k before the beta closed XD
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Hey! I gave you like 15k so you could make it a level two, I don't want to hear anything! I'm willing to give like 4k towards it, k?
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:49 pm

It's fine i think I have stuff in ah and I still have money on the spiritmaster. No worries. You're VP; you help with the expenses. Hopefully we get more profits for running events and such to provide for the entire group when retail is out. So far I have a nice income. With Spiritmaster getting a boost in drop rates from a pet skill, I can even farm more money. I will need help with the 12k needed to start the guild, however,
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:04 pm

I'll give 7k on that. If more is needed for anything I'll pay what's needed.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Centurion
Centurion
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:04 pm

I'll try to contribute some... I really want to see this legion succeed where my LS failed.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:17 pm

Your LS did not fail. Was a good linkshell Razz You were not online enough to lead us to do events and such. Best teamwork I have seen though. We should rebuild that static party teamwork and relive the glory.
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:22 pm

I'm really hoping for a good legion as well Kaiser. I think we need to invite members(not a lot), but invite dedicated members. Reliable, resourceful and helpful in every aspect as well as be good at their job.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:00 pm

richelle's post is gone for the legion emblem.... Everything from yesterday is gone... Even the ones on the calendar that I posted for Closed Beta 4.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:28 pm

Richelle's choice is this:

Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] Aionguildemblems

She would also like a sparkling mouse cursor that leaves a trail of sparkles as it moves around the screen.

I think the legion emblem matches the name, Princess. We are named Prototype in beta, however.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Centurion
Centurion
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:02 pm

I like it too.

My reasons for picking the one above:
It had a crown
It was purple to add to the "princessy" effect
It is different than all the others. Most of the others have a "vine" effect to them. This one stands out by comparison.

But I could definitely compromise on her choice,
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:07 pm

this one is also purple.
the flower in the middle is shaped like a crown as well.
Looks more Elyos like.

The one above has two axes that seem to have bat wings.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Centurion
Centurion
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Richelle
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:22 am

I do not like kiaser's
it looks like some retarded fish
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:28 pm

I'm just following the leader on this call, I'm sure you guys can find something suitable.
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:08 pm

For the design on the level three legion. how about making a picture with the tower as the background then a crown over top of it at the bottom of then tower. Then have wings coming off the crown.
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:31 pm

i'll look into that Razz do some sketches
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:18 am

Youre the legion artist. I think this fits into your category. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Level 3 [our own design]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:29 am

Only one person has suggested a design. Here's a rough sketch of what the emblem is so far. Please give helpful input.

Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] Sketch11
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:30 am

Looks awesome.Are you finished and what do you think of it yourself?
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Centurion
Centurion
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:48 pm

Not bad at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]   Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legion Emblem Choices [Level 2 Legion required]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next