Elyos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos Legion

Welcome new members!

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Plans for Closed Beta 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

Plans for Closed Beta 3 Empty
PostSubject: Plans for Closed Beta 3   Plans for Closed Beta 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:19 pm

REVISED:

Elyos and Asmodian level 1-20 open for CB3. Gather together in the same server if you can!!
The legion is in Siel and you all have characters there as well. Be there!

See you all in CB3!

Last edited by Blaze on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Closed Beta 3   Plans for Closed Beta 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Blaze, For a suggestion. I work on the weekend and it would be hard for me to get from 1-20 in one weekend. I think I'm going to be out one day as well due to my girlfriends birthday. she wants to go camping. I'd like to stay in the first server we started in so I don't have to be so hard pressed to get to 20. If you have any solutions to this problem let me know ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Closed Beta 3   Plans for Closed Beta 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:29 pm

I shall notify everyone to move back to the old server then and edit this post
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Closed Beta 3   Plans for Closed Beta 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Thanks Blaze I appreciate it, I know you want your character to look right on the right job, but at the moment I see no need in worrying about that with limited time to play. But, we will make sure we get everything we want on open beta as in looks and names! Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Closed Beta 3   Plans for Closed Beta 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:46 pm

Well, members are free during closed Beta events. Let everyone go where they want to go. I have been told that those who moved to Israphel believe that most of the Asmodians will be there or that there will be an overpopulation of Elyos in Israphel. Regardless of such reasons, the main goal is to get as much done in the later parts of the game [higher level content] rather than restarting in a "better" server. So stay where you are comfortable in if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Centurion
Centurion
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Closed Beta 3   Plans for Closed Beta 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:35 am

wait what happened o_o beta is open?
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Closed Beta 3   Plans for Closed Beta 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:43 am

Beta 3 is on Thursday July 2. Elyos is open not just Asmodian to level 20.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Centurion
Centurion
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Closed Beta 3   Plans for Closed Beta 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:57 am

you should update that on the news then i think
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Closed Beta 3   Plans for Closed Beta 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:58 am

I did. I revised the thing like 3 times today XD you going to play on siel or Israphel
Back to top Go down
Richie
Centurion
Centurion
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Closed Beta 3   Plans for Closed Beta 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:38 am

idk im playing on the 2nd one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Closed Beta 3   Plans for Closed Beta 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:43 am

the newer server i guess? The server list rearranges depending on which server you played in last XD well have fun in Israphel then
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Closed Beta 3   Plans for Closed Beta 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:18 am

riche, you shouldd play on siel with us. Could get an early start on playing together. It would show your dedication to princess and i would greatly appreciate it. I would switch to your server but i simply dont have the time. =/
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Centurion
Centurion
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Closed Beta 3   Plans for Closed Beta 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:51 pm

I hope they open it a day early. I'll be able to play all day Friday if they do. affraid
Back to top Go down
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Closed Beta 3   Plans for Closed Beta 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:20 pm

They should be opening it thursday at 12PM. which means we should get a full friday in. =D
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Closed Beta 3   Plans for Closed Beta 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:07 pm

now we just need to wrangle the other 2 members back to siel. Richard already agreed to play on Siel with either his cleric or gladiator.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Centurion
Centurion
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Closed Beta 3   Plans for Closed Beta 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:10 pm

Bambam jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Closed Beta 3   Plans for Closed Beta 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans for Closed Beta 3
Page 1 of 1