Elyos Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elyos Legion

Welcome new members!

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

June 5th - June 7th beta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessmo
VP
VP
Jessmo

June 5th - June 7th beta Empty
PostSubject: June 5th - June 7th beta   June 5th - June 7th beta I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:08 pm

What did everyone think of the beta? Is it your first time and why do you dislike or like the game. Should they change anything or do you believe its perfect? If you would change it, explain.

I personally loved it. It's a complete change from Final Fantasy XI and i enjoyed the three days i had on it. I liked how well the controls for using keyboard and mouse were, I'm a big controller person but i don't feel then need to use the controller when playing. The graphics are pretty impressive as well as the character creation. You can pretty much do whatever you want with it! The flying, all i have to say is that this is freaking AWESOME! Can't wait for next beta!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aionprincess.webs.com
Richie
Centurion
Centurion
Richie

PostSubject: Re: June 5th - June 7th beta   June 5th - June 7th beta I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:14 pm

It was teh awesome because i was beast and the graphics and skill chains r nice :]
Back to top Go down
Braze
Brigade General
Brigade General
Braze

PostSubject: Re: June 5th - June 7th beta   June 5th - June 7th beta I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:54 am

first aion beta preview went well for the group Smile good first experience of the game for everyone. i enjoyed it a lot. I got lots of information from the game that I needed to know. Legion costs 12k so I'm going to need the funds to get that haha once the real game is open.

was a bit iffy on the group coordination but I'm sure everyone just wanted to get as much as they can from the limited time. hopefully that gave you guys enough excitement and experience to work well as a legion in the real game.

fun preview. looking forward for the next one. Asmo side!

Let us get to know the enemy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 5th - June 7th beta   June 5th - June 7th beta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June 5th - June 7th beta
Page 1 of 1